Seripets Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seripets Development Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycan

Lycan

Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell Empty
PostSubject: Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell   Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 am

You know, like the new car smell. I don't know about you, but I quite enjoy it like I hope you learn to like me Very Happy

Anyway, I accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and I decided to join the fun. I currently looking for a new pet site to help out since I...
a) Have a good amount of experience as a staff member
b) Have a lot of free time
c) Eager to work hard

So, there you have it.
As for personal introductions, I am 20, in my third year of college and about to get my associates in science/ transfer to get a bachelor's in biology and I love reading.

Want to know anything else? Ask away Cool
Back to top Go down
Casey
Programmer
Programmer
Casey

Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell   Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Lycan wrote:
You know, like the new car smell. I don't know about you, but I quite enjoy it like I hope you learn to like me Very Happy

Anyway, I accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and I decided to join the fun. I currently looking for a new pet site to help out since I...
a) Have a good amount of experience as a staff member
b) Have a lot of free time
c) Eager to work hard

So, there you have it.
As for personal introductions, I am 20, in my third year of college and about to get my associates in science/ transfer to get a bachelor's in biology and I love reading.

Want to know anything else? Ask away Cool
Hello, welcome!
Back to top Go down

Fresh from the registration page; Still has that new user smell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seripets Development Forum :: General :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: