Seripets Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seripets Development Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soxxie's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Soxxie's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Soxxie's Moderator Application   Soxxie's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 am

I have to say I do not know your rules on this site, but I'm sure I know the basics that are on every virtual pet site. I hope it is okay that I apply for more than one position. D: You guys can decide which you would find me most usual for.

Name:
Lori
How active am I?:
I can get on almost every day for at least two hours. Some days I might be on for seven hours.
Time Zone:
Central Time
Experience:
I have worked for virtual pet sites for the past three years now. This year and half of last year I have been taking a break from virtual pet sites.
Past Jobs:
I have not worked at most of the sites I was a Moderator at for the past two years, so I do not remember all of their names. I did work at Evodragon. It was one of the only sites that actually opened up that I worked for. I was an Administrator at Renkilia part of the time that it was alive. I was an Administrator for another site that I believe was called Sorpets, and the owner gave up on it. I was a Moderator for several sites that never opened up.

Reasons I believe I would be successful as a Moderator:
I'm really easy to get along with. It is really easy for me to look at all sides of a situation and try to figure out the best way to solve it. My ego is not very big, so I'm confident no one will get upset over my ego. I have a good sense of humor. I won't get offended by any member or staff member that jokes around with me. I'm familar with the duties of a Moderator because I have a ton of experience. I will go about any situation as professional as possible.
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Owner, Programmer
Owner, Programmer
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Soxxie's Moderator Application   Soxxie's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm

I like it, and you have a lot of experience, my decision is final, I say yes, now we wait for Martyn.
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.v-petsite.com/nyxpets/index.php
Martyn
Owner
Owner
Martyn

PostSubject: Re: Soxxie's Moderator Application   Soxxie's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 pm

I'll add you to it now. c:

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://seripets.turtleforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soxxie's Moderator Application   Soxxie's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soxxie's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1